Here is just a brief update on today...
Olive's vitals have been dropping and rising all day. This morning her heart rate was down to single digits as well as her blood oxygen level. We thought she was gone and then this afternoon things have become more stable. We are emotionally exhausted. Tonight I will be sleeping at the hospital with Olive.
Much love,
Lynette


10 comments:
Hey guys, may the spirit of Jesus continue to uphold you and his peace keep you. Even in the darkness his love is visible in you. I was impressed in my praying for you that you and Olive are where you are for such a time as this. I believe in the depths of our daRkest times we are held before the Father by our friends. Know that we are doing that for you even now.
I just wanted to let you know we'll be praying for Olive as well as you guys. May God hold you and touch Olive's body for complete healing and growth. We had 28-week preemie 11 years ago and you do live day to day - through the ups and downs. God was there for us and he will be there all three of you. God bless!!
Holding you all close to my heart and sending you all my love, Melody.
I'm so sorry. You don't know me, but I've been following your difficult journey - I am lifting you up in prayer, and from far away crying with you. Jesus is holding you in his arms.
"Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help." Psalm 86:1
Oh friends, my thoughts are with you. I wish there were more I could do than that. Peace to you.
Praying for sweet little Olive.
Hi Rusty and Lynette,
Just wanted you to know that we are uplifting you and little Olive in prayer. We hope you can find peace despite your many tears and feel joy in little Olive's presence. Just yesterday in church, we sang "Because He Lives" and as parents the words of this old hymn are so reassuring that I thought I would just share them "How sweet to hold a new born baby and feel the love and joy she brings, but greater still the calm assurance, this child can face uncertain days because He lives" With much love we pray that you will feel the Lord's most awesome presence during your time of need. Love Always, Brooke Stremler and family
Praying hard for you and little Olive today!
Lynette, you don't know me but I am a friend of your cousin, Melissa Yoder. I just wanted to let you know that I've been following your blog and updates ever since little Olive was born and my heart breaks for you all! I continue to lift you all up in prayer. Take care.
Hey all - I have found your blog via a link thru Amber and Matt Gorsuch. I went to northridge and was in Matts class. Just wanted to tell you how hopeful and uplifting all your posts are in these rough days. I have begun to read them as a novel becuase of your pure love and joy for this small being :) keeping you in ALL my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment