Hey guys, thanks for the updates. May the power of Jesus continue to hold you up...praying that his peace continue to envelope you. much love is directed your way. Gene
I have struggled for days on what to say and there are no words worthy. My heart breaks for your family and Olive puts my world upside down which is where it needs to be. I send our Holy Father my prayers. A prayer for strength, faith, and peace that can only come from Him.
Rusty and Lynette, I know we never have -- and most likely never will -- met. I stumbled across an update on Olive through facebook, and have been praying for her daily since. I trust in God's plan for her, and hope and pray for COMPLETE HEALING from our Great Physician! I pray that a spirit of peace will envelop you. Olive has touched my life, and I am so thankful for the updates you send. I will continue to pray daily for her ... until she is healed! Sweet Olive, keep fighting! God bless you all ...
Thank you so much for taking the time to post these photos and what updates you have for us. It makes Thailand feel a little closer. I go straight to the blog in the morning. I can't imagine the tumultuous emotions you must go through all in an hour sometimes. Can't stop thinking of you and your precious girl. She is so beautiful. Love you, Mel Parsons
I came across your blog through a Facebook post from a friend of mine, Rochelle Miller. My heart and my prayers are with you. I believe every single promise that the Lord gave us is alive and true today, and I'm praying protection, renewal, vitality, joy and comfort over Olive and your entire family during this season. Thank you for sharing your journey. Rest in His comfort. As a mother, I can only imagine the breadth of emotions that you must struggle with at each and every moment. We're lifting you up in the heavenlies. With love and blessings. ~Kirsten Smith and Family (Lafayette, Indiana)
Not only do Eric and I pray for you all daily, our girls, Kaylee (7) and Cameron (4) pray for you before bedtime. I don't ever have the right words to say in tough times, so I will just give you words that give me the most strength.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Sanctuary is praying for Olive, Rusty and Lynette. We love y'all and are praying for God's perfect will to be done. We know that even know He is glorifying Himself and blessing others through your testimony. Praying like crazy. - Dave, Ginny, Isaac & Annabelle Hale
I too find words so inadequate. Just know that I care and am praying for you all. I have shared your journey with others who also are praying. Much love is directed your way and many prayers are sent heavenward.
We will more than likely never meet this side of heaven, but I just wanted you to know that I have been praying with ceasing for your precious girl since I found out yesterday. (I am part of your facebook fan club!) I have 3 girls of my own, and can't imagine life without them. I pray for Olive's healing, and for your peace. And don't forget, in the midst of the crazy, God is here. He knows your little gorgeous one, and is able to do more than we ask or imagine!
12 comments:
Hey guys, thanks for the updates. May the power of Jesus continue to hold you up...praying that his peace continue to envelope you. much love is directed your way. Gene
I have struggled for days on what to say and there are no words worthy. My heart breaks for your family and Olive puts my world upside down which is where it needs to be. I send our Holy Father my prayers. A prayer for strength, faith, and peace that can only come from Him.
Rusty and Lynette, I know we never have -- and most likely never will -- met. I stumbled across an update on Olive through facebook, and have been praying for her daily since. I trust in God's plan for her, and hope and pray for COMPLETE HEALING from our Great Physician! I pray that a spirit of peace will envelop you. Olive has touched my life, and I am so thankful for the updates you send. I will continue to pray daily for her ... until she is healed! Sweet Olive, keep fighting! God bless you all ...
Thank you so much for taking the time to post these photos and what updates you have for us. It makes Thailand feel a little closer. I go straight to the blog in the morning. I can't imagine the tumultuous emotions you must go through all in an hour sometimes. Can't stop thinking of you and your precious girl. She is so beautiful. Love you, Mel Parsons
I came across your blog through a Facebook post from a friend of mine, Rochelle Miller. My heart and my prayers are with you. I believe every single promise that the Lord gave us is alive and true today, and I'm praying protection, renewal, vitality, joy and comfort over Olive and your entire family during this season. Thank you for sharing your journey. Rest in His comfort. As a mother, I can only imagine the breadth of emotions that you must struggle with at each and every moment. We're lifting you up in the heavenlies. With love and blessings. ~Kirsten Smith and Family (Lafayette, Indiana)
Not only do Eric and I pray for you all daily, our girls, Kaylee (7) and Cameron (4) pray for you before bedtime. I don't ever have the right words to say in tough times, so I will just give you words that give me the most strength.
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Much love sent to you from the Evers.
Sanctuary is praying for Olive, Rusty and Lynette. We love y'all and are praying for God's perfect will to be done. We know that even know He is glorifying Himself and blessing others through your testimony. Praying like crazy. - Dave, Ginny, Isaac & Annabelle Hale
Olive Hope,
The Lord bless you and keep you,
The Lord make his face shine upon you and give you peace.
I keep thinking of how I want to comment but all my words seem inadequate.
I too find words so inadequate. Just know that I care and am praying for you all. I have shared your journey with others who also are praying. Much love is directed your way and many prayers are sent heavenward.
Mary (Wil's sis)
We will more than likely never meet this side of heaven, but I just wanted you to know that I have been praying with ceasing for your precious girl since I found out yesterday. (I am part of your facebook fan club!) I have 3 girls of my own, and can't imagine life without them. I pray for Olive's healing, and for your peace. And don't forget, in the midst of the crazy, God is here. He knows your little gorgeous one, and is able to do more than we ask or imagine!
again...love to you. Still praying. I think of you and your family often.
We are praying for you all and your precious little Olive. Your strength is amazing.
Elisabeth Mills (we met in Holland a couple summers ago)
Post a Comment