Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Little Olive Hope



11 comments:

Jan Kok said...

If a picture is worth a thousand words...these are worth a ba-zillion~ Though VERY tiny, she looks to be perfectly made. Beautiful hair, tiny ears, long legs. Thanks for sharing her with all of us in this way =) Praying for strength and endurance for you~to be able to just put one foot in front of the next, take one thought at a time and make one decision at a time. Moment by moment, looking up and holding on.

Betsy said...

She is so beautiful! Continuing to believe with you that GOD IS NOT FINISHED!!! Peace and hope to you both, Betsy & Jason

jen said...

She is a beautiful little girl and it never ceases to amaze me how babies born so early have such perfect little fingers and toes.

Laurie said...

Hi Lynette - We have never met but a friend of mine told me about your little girl and thought that maybe I could give you some hope for your baby girl. Our son Zachary Eli was born at 25 weeks weighing just 2 lbs. 4 oz. Today he is in kindergarten and is 100% perfect. Perfect vision, perfect hearing, and he has a pretty incredible personality too.

I pray that God will bless your little girl with good health and that God's faithfulness will once again be revealed. I am a believer in miracles and hope. And I'm praying that while today you may be too tired to believe in either of these, the rest of us can hold you up and beseech God on your behalf.

Hang in there. You can do it.

Mr. H. said...

Lynette, Rusty, and Hope,

We pray for you daily. May the God who created and redeemed us, sustain you and Hope as only He can.

Love,
Dirk and Stacey Hollebeek

Ashley said...

Rusty and Lynette,
We are pleading before God on your behalf for healing and life for Baby Olive. She is absolutely beautiful!!

We named our daughter Olivia based on a Psalm that the Lord showed us, and I was thinking about it this morning and realized that it very appropriate for you as well.

Psalm 128:3-4
"Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees around your table. This is the blessing for those who fear the Lord."

We pray for peace for you and for the Holy Spirit to hover over all three of you during this journey in Him.

Blessings,
Joel, Ashley, and Olivia Ulrich
(Goshen, IN)

Unknown said...

Your pictures are very very beautiful...what a sweet little tiny baby. I love her name. Thank you for sharing the glimpses of Olive.

How encouraging to read Lauries comments...and to hear her little boy that was born at 2 lbs is now in KINDERGARTEN!

I hope you can get some down time since your mama is there Lynette! I can't imagine how hard it is to ever leave such a sweet little girl. Praying for peace for you today.

Unknown said...

"leave" as in leave the hospital...just to clarify.

Lori Tacchino said...

I don't know you, but I am a mother of 4 and my prayer today is that Jesus would allow Olive to grow up into a beautiful young lady who will spend her life telling others how God spared her life in order to share how much he loves each of us and has a wonderful plan for us-Jer. 29:11

Expressly Esther said...

Praying for you daily. The pictures of Olive Hope are so beautiful they bring tears to my eyes. She is so special. You and Olive Hope are in God's hands.

Lindsay said...

Praying for you guys and thinking about you a lot. Love you! So sorry you are going through this- hold on to Hope!