No big updates for the day...Olive's vitals remained stable and our hearts continue to break as we see her head growing bigger and bigger each day. Tomorrow morning we will talk with our doctor about what the next steps should be to manage the growth to keep her most comfortable.
Love,
Lynette









2 comments:
I have a poem called "Before I Was a Mom" that I would like to share several verses of with you ~ (I'm sure it would fit for a Dad too Rusty =))
'Before I was a Mom',
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put her down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mom.
'Before I was a Mom',
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to touch a baby skin-to-skin.
I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.
'Before I was a Mom',
I had never known the warmth,
the joy,
the love,
the heartache,
the wonderment
or the satisfaction of being a Mom.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much,
before I was a Mom....
Continually praying for each of you as you love on Olive, decisions need to be made, tears fall and you move forward one day at a time.
I found your blog through another blog and I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for little Olive!
Love & Prayers,
Charity
Post a Comment