Olive still had bowel sounds this morning, and another stool so the doctor decided to start giving her colostrum (1 cc four times/day). So far she is digesting it and having no residual before each feeding. Her heart rate and blood oxygen levels stayed in the normal range and she was only on about 30-35% oxygen.
We are going to bed tonight with grateful hearts. Thank-you for all of your prayers, and so many words of encouragement.
Tonight one of my Thai friends who came to visit from Chiang Mai (Ichaya) is staying at the hospital with Olive for the night shift. Yet another thing to be thankful for.
Love to all of you!!!!


2 comments:
Lynette (and Rustin),
Beautiful girl, it's been many, many years since I've seen you. I found out about your beautiful Olive Hope on Bethany's facebook page. I read through your posts about Olive and I am praising God for the progress that she has made, and praying that her doctors and nurses will be blown away by her continued progress and healing! I'm also gonna pray that she has beautiful curls and freckles just like her Mommy :) Love and hugs to you and Rustin (and give a hug to Bethany)!
Brooke (Hochstetler) Rodman
Wonderful news! Thank you for the update. Praying for Olive's cerebral swelling.
Hoping you and Rusty are finding time to rest and Olive gets a little better each and every day!
Post a Comment