Thursday, October 29, 2009

Photos from Bangkok...



9 comments:

Bergfamilyfun said...

Olive looks so comfortable!! I'm so happy for you all.. She's princess and she is getting the care she deserves and I pray that she becomes stable enough in the next wks so she can make the flight to the U.S...
~HUGS from Seattle~
Joelle

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this window into your world. I got to hear more of your stories from your mama last night and now to see the pictures puts it all together for me. I hope you had a good night and Olive continues to be stable.

anna said...

Ohhhhhh, what a sweetheart!

Michelle said...

What a cutie patootie! Thank you for pictures to go with the prayers!

Kathy Beachy said...

Sweet! She looks like she is resting and it looks like you guys are having a little fun.

AllAboutElliott said...

Rusty, Lynette, and Family:

What a beautiful baby girl you have. May God bless all of you always. I have been following your blog since a prayer request was made on another. You have been on my mind so often since I first read about your situation. It is AMAZING to see how much trust and faith you have in God. You all inspire me. Please know that you have and always will be in my prayers.

God bless,
Lauren
Texas

Krista said...

Hi. Rusty, you may or may not remember me, but I'm sure your mom does. Tell her "HI" from me! I'm praying for Olive everyday. I'm so glad you have her in Bangkok. My brother lives there with his family. He says the hospital in Bangkok is like the Mayo Clinic of the Pacific region. I'm sure she'll get the best care there!

Krista (Lange) Kok

Tom and Stacia said...

Olive is getting downright chubby! :-)(at least compared to when I was there!)
Love,
Auntie Stacia

Ashley Nicole Jones said...

It's so great to see your improved conditions, to hear about the hopeful treatment for Olive, and to see your smiling faces! Praise God and may He continue to provide for you!!!