Dear friends and family,
I just got off the phone with Rusty. Insurance will only pay for the medivac team and not more than 10,000 US dollars above that. For now we will be staying at Chiang Rai Regional Hospital and looking into options. Feeling in shock about this insurance coverage. Can't even wrap my mind around the person who wrote that policy.
Love,
Lynette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Lynette,
I don't understand that policy either. It's ridiculous, and I'm so sorry it's causing you additional stress. I know you know this - but God is totally going to take care of every detail down to the last penny. You are being an awesome witness to so many people with your raw faith and honesty. I love you and have been carrying you all in prayer.
xo,
Juliana
Dear papa and mama of Olive,
Kara's blog directed me to your story about Olive. Know that I am praying too for your little girl, for you both and for everything to turn out for the good.
"Trust in the Lord, with all your heart"
HUG
Jacoline
(The Netherlands)
We have no words of wisdom, just our love.
Loving you too. I'm in tears with you. So strange since we have never even talked. But feeling your heart as a mama and wanting the best for your baby girl.
How very very heartbreaking Lynette. I'm so sorry to hear about the insurance coverage.
Praying for you and strength to get through this day.
If anyone would like to send a donation to the Olive Hope Care Fund, this is the PayPal link:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=8619844
Thanks so much,
Stacia
Hi Lynette. On of my friends on FB had joined this group 'prayer for Olive Hope' and when I read your story, my heart melted. I now see that you are having problems w/insurance. I've heard on the radio here about a Christian group that helps w/medical bills. I'll look into and see if maybe they could help you. Is there an email where I can reach you with more information? Mine is lauralai_79@yahoo.com. I'm praying SO hard for God to give ALL of you strength. I have 7 children... last was born at 35 weeks and struggled. I kind a little of what you're going through and my heart goes out to all of you. I pray for healing over sweet little Olive. She WILL be a miracle baby! She WILL make it though because we are all going to claim it in Jesus' name! Love and hugs to you all and I will try to find out that info. for you. Be blessed. :)
Rusty & Lynette,
Insurance companies dont have a clue what is best for the patients. My heart aches for you, and every time I get on my computer I am checking to see how Olive is doing and I pray every chance I get that she is improving. God always makes away for us to cover our bills and I know I have months I dont know how I manage but I do and I know he will come through for you guys as well.. Keep up your faith and through the power of Prayer all over the world for your precious baby Olive it will be possible for her to get the care that she needs.
Thank you so much for taking the time to keep everyone up to date on Olive. I know that your exhausted and that you both need your rest but you've always taken the time to share w/ us how the day has gone.. THANK YOU!!
~HUGS and Love from Seattle~
Hi- I am Alan Peet's sister and have been praying for you and your little one- my mom Verda Peet asked me to send you this message.
Dear Rusty and Lynette, You and your wee girl are in my thoughts and prayers. I am glad that you three are in HIS loving hands. He cares about you and will give you peace of heart. I'm writing to you but a letter takes longer to reach you. Lovingly, Verda Peet
Praying for Olive and for you both.
Post a Comment