A few days ago Olive moved out of her isolette and onto bigger and better things. I keep thinking she is looking so much bigger and chubbier until I put premie clothes on her and she is still swimming in them. Lots of thoughts running through my head, but not enough time to share them tonight.


14 comments:
She is absolutely perfect. I thought she looked a little chubby in your last post which is so funny to say about a 4 pound baby. So amazing to watch God working in your lives. Love her cow or bull I guess it looks like it has horns.
What a little peanut...she looks soooo comfy in her "new bed" so happy that she's movin' on to "bigger and better"! We're all praying that is how it continues!!! Shes beautiful Lynette! Loved the videos!
Sweet, sweet Olive!! Love you guys!
So beautiful! We're praying for you guys :)
Olive is SO adorable! You two have been very blessed! I continue to pray for all of you as often as I think of you, which is very often! I hope some day we will be able to meet each other.
I continue to pray for the hydrocephalus issue.
Marti B.
Madison Square CRC
Grand Rapids, Michigan
She is so precious!!
She is so precious, Lynette.
Sigh... I can look at those peaceful pictures for hours and it's not even my own baby!
Enjoy those "bigger and better"- things!
HUG
Jacoline
The Netherlands
sweetest little bundle.love! xox
I never imagined I could be so proud of someone else's baby! I constantly call my husband over to look at pictures of the sweet little growing Olive. I praise God for she is fearfully and wonderfully made! The prayers and love keeps going out for you and will not return empty. :)
"I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on and there will be an end to these troubles but until that day comes, still I will praise you, still I will praise you." -Never Let Go, Matt Redman
She is looking soooo good. The prayers are sooo working:) I appreciate you posting about her as often as you do. I have to know how she is doing everyday...I just need to know in my heart that she is ok and mommy is too!!! so. amazing what GOD can do for us. She is a miracle baby!!!!
God Bless,
Karen WI
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com
It was great meeting the two of you yesterday. Olive is so precious. I hope that I will be able to meet her.
I love the cow!
(And Olive looks mighty cute, too . . . )
Hope that you all can make it home soon :-D
I love her in her new little itty bitty clothes. Sweet and very adorable.
Post a Comment