Friday, December 4, 2009

21 comments:

Jacoline said...

oooow... so adorable! Although still tiny, she looks less vulnerable. She's so lively and active!

Thanks for sharing, you must be proud parents! What a gift.

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely gorgeous, and so ALERT! I love it when she sticks her little tongue out! Thanks for sharing. Thinking and praying for you often!

Jane Bruin

debbie said...

She's beautiful! I can see why you love to sing to her! Thank you for sharing this!

Jessica said...

Oh I am in love!! She is so sweet.

Ashlee said...

I watched this video over and over because I am just in awe at how beautiful and alert Olive is. God's love just shines through her. She appears to have such a sweet spirit. You don't know me personally but I was a dear friend of your cousin Sarah Bos VanderPlas in high school. You and Rusty and Olive are in my thoughts multiple times a day. As a parent of 3 little ones I know you must be filled with so many emotions. Aside from being scared I bet you are also so proud. Olive is such a miracle. What a fighter. I have a strong feeling in my heart that she is going to pull through victorious! Thank you for sharing this video, it is a true testament of God's work.

Carrie said...

ADORABLE!!!! What a SWEETHEART!! (Gabe informed me that she is even cuter than Zion...and that is saying a lot because he just adores Zion. :))

Anonymous said...

i smiled the whole video-please post more. my 4 year old madeline loves seeing pictures of olive. she calls her-her baby. little olive is so strong. she is going to get well soon...i can tell.

Grace said...

We couldn't stop oohing and aahing over the video! Thanks for posting it-so fun to see Olive in action and looking so filled out and alert! What a precious miracle baby! Hope you can come to the USA soon!

Kathy Beachy said...

That was so special to see the videos of Olive. We are sad that she has to go through so much. Love from all of us!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

awwwww....she is soooo precious....makes me want to cry:) Great to se her sooo active and happy...Godd bless you all...I just wait for the next post!!

karen
WI
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

Mel said...

Oh my gosh, look at her chubby cheeks and even getting a second chin! Thanks for sharing that Lynette. So much better than even the great pics.

karen said...

What a beautiful girl! I loved watching the video.

Michelle said...

I am in tears at the beuty of your daughter. Even though she has been through so much, she is alert, and so pretty! God has blessed you, and He continues to bless Olive. Praying for you tonight in Texas!

Melissa said...

OMG!!!! i can't believe how cute and squirmy she is!!!!!

Heidi Sue said...

So beautiful: Olive. You two. The way that you are navigating this with such grace and truth. I was so excited to see moving pictures of Olive!! Can't wait to show my girls when they wake up this morning.

Praying about this big meeting...

Mary A. Miller said...

Such a beautiful little girl! Thank you for sharing this "moving" view of her! I've lost count of how many times I've watched it. :)

StuckeyBlog said...

Sweet little cutie! She looks so much more filled out, even though I know she's still tiny. :)

Unknown said...

Dear Olive - you are such a radiant child. Your movements in the video are expressive of an artist who is struggling to give expression to a feeling, an impulse, a vision of beauty and life that like you is desperately trying to communicate with us. Keep kicking those legs and flailing those arms in your wide eyedness like a ballerina who wants to burst on to life's stage and say, "Here I am - it's me - Olive - the one you've been waiting for - the one who comes in the name of the Lord to tell you that miracles still happen and I am living proof!"
Keep dancing little one as we look on with our wonder, our prayers, our "Bravos" and applause. We're waiting to hear word that we can rise to our feet and give you and your Maker a standing ovation.
Be well little one.
Andy De Jong

Unknown said...

OLIVE! hey lady.

thanks for sharing Lynette and Rusty. you're in my prayers.

Nikki said...

She is so precious... Just came across your blog and look forward to readng more!

Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com

Denise Lauren said...

olive, you look so beautiful! i love your facial expressions! work hard on growing big and strong! we're sending you so much love and prayers from texas!