If all goes as planned we will be landing in South Bend on December 29th at 4:58 pm. It has been a draining day getting all the details together but we are hopeful that soon and very soon we will be home.
Please pray for Olive's safety on the way home.
Pray for her little ears as we go up and come down.
Pray for things to go well with the airline...
I have never felt so patriotic in my entire life in my love for home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


36 comments:
GOD SPEED!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Praise God! I'm sure you are ready to be a little closer to family during this time. We will pray until we hear that you are home safely and are in stable condition. I'm so thrilled for you guys. Have a safe trip.
In Christ, Ashley Ulrich
Praise the Lord! Will be praying as you travel, and awaiting word of your safe arrival in South Bend. Such awesome news!
God Bless your trip home. God Bless your Olive!
Love,
Kay
Olive's gma works at Calvin College in GR, Michigan with the mommy of 2 girls for whom I babysit. I just had a hysterectomy 12/22 and will never be able to have children of my own. After reading your blog, I have fallen in love with your family and will keep you in my prayers daily as I continue to recover. I live 2 blocks from big Butterworth hospital where my friend Kori has a baby in NICU. Her name is Iris. I am praying that Iris and Olive will continue to heal and develop and grow stronger and mature and be blessed with the opportunity to enjoy being penpals one day. They are being held up together in fervent prayer by one heart and will be soul sisters together, joined by the Spirit who unites us all. May God Bless your travel and surround you with a buffer of angels to protect you. May the Great Healer give wisdom to your medical support staff, and may the comforting gentle warm breath of the Holy Spirit fill Olive and keep her stable during your trip. Welcome home. -A Snowflower in Michigan
I don't really know you folks but I do know the massage therapist at Dr. Miller's office (Chris) and have been following Olive and praying for her, and will continue to do so, especially thru this long-awaited trip. HE goes before you.
I am just so excited for you all! I just heard about it this morning, what wonderful news!
Praise God!!! I'm so ecstatic for you! I get updates from Stacia and also from this blog, and I have been praying for Olive since I learned about you guys, shortly after her birth.
Praise Be To God Almighty! He is awesome!!
Marti B.
GR Michigan
Praying for safe travels with your entire entourage.
so excited for you guys! we will be praying for safe travels tomorrow!
Praying hard for you all to make it home safe. I just can't wait to hear the good news of you landing in the U.S. safe and sound. God be with you & keep you safe.
OH how I wish I could be at the airport to greet you! This is SO AWESOME!!!! We will be praying hard for everything to go well, my dears.
Praying for safe and healthy travels all around....! God Bless and prayers are heavy on my heart and soul for you all...I've been following your blog and anticipate future updates...!!!! Super news..!!
Hi Rusty and Lynette. I am sure you don't have a clue who I am but I know your parents and my sister goes to their church. Anyway, I have been keeping up with your blog and have cried with you as well as rejoiced with you. I am thrilled to hear that you are coming "home." I just wanted to add that I had a 30 weeker about 9 years ago and we too had Dr. White at Memorial. He is an amazing doctor and man as I am sure you already know. Your little Olive is in good hands. I continue to pray for little Olive as well as you, her parents. Caring for a premature infant can be so exhausting and rewarding all at the same time. I have had two premature babies so I know what you go through on a daily basis. I pray strength for the both of you and complete 100% healing for baby Olive. Welcome HOME!!! God Bless your family.
Lynette and Rustyn,
My husband and I have been keeping up on your blog, and tracking your and Olive's progress. We are so excited to see that you get to come home. God speed on your travels. We are not to far from Memorial Hospital and spent some time there as well in the last 2 years (my husband spent 4 months in 3 dif. hospitals) Our hearts go out to you and yours. In saying all of this I want you to know from the bottom of my heart if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. Contact info as follows.
Mandystr8@yahoo.com
cell:5746068011
Sincerly- Mandy and Brian Straight
Praying that you be surrounded by Gods blessings!
Oh, not long now! I am so looking forward to hearing the good news of your return. Have a safe trip and an incredibly happy new year!
We will be praying as you make the flight! I love the new pictures of Olive. She's beautiful. Love, Carmen
praying for safe travels. SO, so glad Olive is coming home!
Lynette,
I have been following Olive's progress for awhile now. You guys are never far from my thoughts and prayers. I know that it will help being around your family. I pray that you guys have a safe trip back home. I am awaiting word of your safe arrival to South Bend.
Anna Cooper (formally Barwick)
I totally understand your feelings of "patriotic" love for your country. :) There have been times when we arrive in the States after a particularly hard time overseas that both of us have wanted to get down and kiss the ground! I don't think we ever did, but we sure felt like it. I'll be praying for you!
Rhoda Miller
yipppppeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! i just saw the news.. i'm so excited and praying so much for the trip.. can't wait to come see you guys!!
Praying for a safe trip!!!
amazing! Praying for your trip!
Praying! (today is the day!)
I'm so happy for you, looking forward to more news coming from the USA...
I pray that God hold this airplane in His mighty hands and guide this airplane safely to Indiana USA! Praise Unto Jesus!!
Marti B.
GR Michigan
Rusty, Lynette, and Olive-
I have goosebumps as I think about you being on your way home! I read your last post about SB. Dr White is a VERY good doctor. He works with our babies very frequently that go to SB from Goshen! As I write this you only have about 4 hours left of your flight, I will pray that the rest of the journey to SBM goes well. I will keep you in my constant prayers and thoughts today! Let me know if you need anything once you are here! God bless!
praying! ;) and totally understand with the whole patriotic thing...and home. ;) xoxooxloveyous.
Wow...awesome!! :) I have been following your story for a month or 2 and been waiting to hear good news about you all coming home! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to see more updates!
Kristin, NY
Prayers are with you RIGHT NOW. We'll be anxiously awaiting news of a safe arrival. Merry Christmas Polinder family. What a blessing that little Olive was able to celebrate her first Christmas with her Mom and Dad.
We've been thinking of you all day...hope you are safely in the USA now!!!
-Ben & Abbie Ball
god speed!!!! i'm waiting on details of your arrival with baited breath.
WELCOME HOME BABY OLIVE...TEARS OF JOY KNOWING YOU MADE IT SAFE AND SOUND...GOD IS SO GREAT!!
continued prayers from Gallup, New Mexico and Bethany church
Praising God for this hope and praying all goes well!
Glad you are on this side of the world. Even though we are many miles apart still, I feel warm knowing you are in a place where you can have access to friends and loved ones so easily. Praying for you and the precious little baby girl. I love the picture of her on Christmas day!
Post a Comment