This poor pooch lives across from our apartment building here in Bangkok. And yes...that is a giant tumor hanging from his belly and dragging onto the ground.
I have spent the last hour and a half reading through every blog post on your blog about Olive. And I am overwhelmed for you. I am friends with Kara Sutton and she told me about this. I am praying praying for you and am going to donate right now!
4 comments:
Oh wow! That is sad!
Excuse me but Shut Up!?! Are you serious...you could only imagine how painful that is.
I have spent the last hour and a half reading through every blog post on your blog about Olive. And I am overwhelmed for you. I am friends with Kara Sutton and she told me about this. I am praying praying for you and am going to donate right now!
Is there any way someone can get that dog to a vet. How sad.
Post a Comment