Often times the mothers are from Laos or Burma and have no money to buy any sort of pump while their baby is in the ICU and will not have any money to purchase formula once their baby is discharged if their milk supply dries up.
Our friend Libby is in the States for the holidays and could bring them back with her. So, if you are interested in helping, let me know and I will send you a mailing address to send the pump to.
Thanks!
Lynette




3 comments:
Lynette, can you find someone to use this stuff?"Thousands of dollars of medical supplies & I can't find anywhere to donate them. Enteral feedings supplies, oxygen tubing and infant oxygen cannulas."
It was on Freecycle yesterday. Not sure if it is still available. Email me please! karaleighsutton@bellsouth.net
I have a small manual breastpump that I could donate. Email me at beesnest dot deb at gmail dot com.
I have a breast pump to give!
Email me at meghan dot arias at me dot com
Post a Comment