Friday, November 20, 2009

Eye Surgery

I don't have much time to update, but wanted to let you know that Olive's laser surgery went well this morning. She has been pretty weak all day and throwing up due to the sedation medicine, but overall she is ok.

6 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hi, I am a friend of Leilani's.....
We are all spreading the word for all we know to pray for Olive and let them know of the auction....My niece was under 2 lbs, and same issues as Olive, her middle name is also Hope. She is now a thriving teenager, taller than me!
Can't wait to follow Olive's progress...tons of good wishes..Love,
Gabriela

tammy said...

Praise the Lord

Kara said...

Praying for her tummy to settle. Praying for health. Praying for you to be able to travel home safely. praying....

Jo-Ann said...

That is good news!! Keep fighting Olive -- we'll keep praying!

Jessica said...

Praise God!! Praying her tummy feels better!

Karen & Brad Hernke said...

So glad to hear all went well with the eye surgery. I have a relative that had to have the same surgery done on her little boy when he was a baby and the outcome was wonderful!!! He is two now and seeing great. Olive will do just fine also:)I will keep praying for her:)