Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Ultrasound.

This morning the neurosurgeon did another ultrasound and he was pleased with the results. He said that her brain tissue is continuing to expand and he was also pleased with how active she has been. For the last two days she has been breathing only room air, so that is also good news!

They are considering trying to switch all of her medicines to go through her ng tube and remove her IVs now that she is getting 22 ml of my milk 8 times a day. This way they won't have to keep poking her.

We are feeling encouraged as we crawl into bed tonight.

love,

Lynette

7 comments:

Jan Kok said...

Isn't good news sweet! And, no more poking....double sweet! I still believe God is in the business of miracles ~ may He be working one in your little Sweet Pea~Olive.

Carrie said...

Awesome!!! That's such great news!!

Megan said...

I am so happy for you all! I've been leaving my computer up with your blogsite so your dad can read your updates while he is working.
Grow, little Olive, grow!

Carolyn Miller said...

So happy about the progress and looking forward to seeing you at home.

Jessica said...

No more pokies!! So Happy For You Guys!!

jen said...

yay! 22 ml! soon she'll hopefully be able to nurse normally!

Stephanie said...

I was introduced to Olive Hope via my dear friend Troy. I am so very humbled by her fighting spirit and strength. Praying for your whole family and praising Him for your good news.