Awhhh...GREAT PICS! The three grandparents intently gazing down at their little Sweet Pea ~ then Ron, so relaxed and those glasses proped up on his head =)(a very familiar sight) LOVE IT! Praying for complete recovery from surgery and NO infection for little Olive, love you people!
Beautiful, awesome! I love seeing pictures of Olive, I share them with my adult daughter who also is praying for all of you. I too am a grandmother, so I can attest to the love of a grandparent for their grandchildren.
Continued prayers coming your way. May God bless all of you, richly!
These photos are beautiful! So glad that she is doing so well! She is getting so big! I bet those clothes we sent for her don't even fit her now! I always get excited when Maggie outgrows something because it means that she is still gaining! Looking at someone so small it's hard to think see now that she will grow and pretty soon you will be hefting her up saying "good grief chunk!" :) God is sooo good! Love you's!
Being a Grandma myself, these pictures bring tears to my eyes! It's indescribable the love we have for our little (and big) grandchildren! It must be a gift straight from God to our hearts. May God continue His great work of healing for Olive and strength for you. Blessings!
17 comments:
Precious!
Awhhh...GREAT PICS! The three grandparents intently gazing down at their little Sweet Pea ~ then Ron, so relaxed and those glasses proped up on his head =)(a very familiar sight) LOVE IT! Praying for complete recovery from surgery and NO infection for little Olive, love you people!
What a blessing to see little Olive being loved by all of her grandparents! Love you guys!!!!!!!
Neat pictures. Olive being loved and bathed in prayer by her Grandparents. What a gift to Olive.
wow, the love of a grandparent -- and 4 of them! what more can i say . . .
Just precious:)
Priceless!
In defense of my brother Ron who appears to be sleeping on the job, he is not--he only has his eyes closed:)
Great pics and thankful R L O are home.
Grandparents are the best!!
Beautiful, awesome! I love seeing pictures of Olive, I share them with my adult daughter who also is praying for all of you. I too am a grandmother, so I can attest to the love of a grandparent for their grandchildren.
Continued prayers coming your way. May God bless all of you, richly!
Marti B.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Grandparents are the greatest blessing to the parents and to the grandchildren. So glad you have been surrounded by their love!
So precious! So glad you can be surrounded by family now!
Such precious pictures. There is such joy when you can hold a grandchild.
Thank your dear sister Eleanor for defending your little brother--merely resting my eyes.
I suspect you will be my only defender! :)
Olive's Papa
These photos are beautiful! So glad that she is doing so well! She is getting so big! I bet those clothes we sent for her don't even fit her now! I always get excited when Maggie outgrows something because it means that she is still gaining! Looking at someone so small it's hard to think see now that she will grow and pretty soon you will be hefting her up saying "good grief chunk!" :) God is sooo good! Love you's!
xox
Mara, Steve, and Maggie-May
Love seeing the pics of the grandparents blessing baby Olive. Very special love being given there!
Praying for all!
sending extra love to R and C!
Ken and Kathy
Being a Grandma myself, these pictures bring tears to my eyes! It's indescribable the love we have for our little (and big) grandchildren! It must be a gift straight from God to our hearts. May God continue His great work of healing for Olive and strength for you. Blessings!
I recognize that wallpaper! Also the feelings of awe as grandparents share in the life of a precious little soul. Those NICU days were very precious.
Post a Comment