After she died they had a balloon send off in her honor with pink and white balloons. They also wanted to make sure we got this cross in a beautiful box and a card with their names on it. We were so touched when we heard about this group of people, and hope that we will get a chance to meet them and let them know how much their love for Olive meant to us.
Friday, February 19, 2010
gifts from two very special groups of people.
A few nights ago we had dinner with Dr. White (Olive's neonatologist) and his family. Dr. White and his wife attend a bible study one night a week with a group of adults who have special needs. This particular group of people has been praying for Olive since she was in Thailand. They had heard that Olive, like them, was going to have special needs and disabilities and they prayed for her every week and sincerely cared about her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










16 comments:
Mr Rusty and Mrs Lynette, those letters are so friggin cuoot! And oh - have I told you lately that I love you?
Those little notes from the children are more than precious....what truthful little words of encouragement.
I'm so glad you were able to reconnect with Dr. White also...all of those first things that you do after Olive's passing are so tough to deal with but also healing for you. So many people around the world were so touched with Olive's struggle for survival & her Daddy & Mommy. You were carried by the prayers of the saints all over the world for many many weeks and continue to be carried...Thank you for your honesty!
Love to you both! xoxo
I love it...Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hope. So sweet. I continue to marvel at how many lives little Olive Hope touched.
So touching. Thanks for sharing. :)
Incredible. It never ceases to amaze me what comes from the minds/mouths of children. Thank you so much for sharing those with us. I love you.
Brooke
Mr. and Mrs. Hope....Mr. Rusty and Mrs. Lynette.....love it! awwwwww.
precious. xo
precious!!! Love you guys!
Gifts of Love keep coming your way! We love you too!
I sure love that top card... thinking of the effort that comes along with writing each letter... so beautiful! Thanks for sharing these special gifts with all of us!
What amazing, precious notes..... the love behind them so pure and compassionate-- a gift directly from God, in my opinion....
not a cure for arms aching to hold your own little one, but oh so sweet and caring
I hope that it's healing for you to continue to see how many lives little Olive touched. You can't help but smile through the tears as you read these letters. Thank you for sharing them with us!
http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=c975d005cd2c4d261f7f
I thought of you when I saw this...
Amazing...love it so much...
Dear Mrs Hope...LOVE THAT!
They are so so sweet. Sometimes kids just know how to say it!
Love you guys! Pray for you all the time!
Such precious stories... Gloria
Post a Comment