Friday, September 10, 2010

photos from the clinic...

Nong Burt, P Boo, and P Rung at the clinic. I have already been learning so much from each of them.
We had a friend visit the other week who is a nursing student in Seattle. This rhinoceros beetle was a treat for her too. This man held it in his hand during his check-up like it was nothing. During rainy season you can even purchase these creatures beside the road tied with strings to sticks. Kids will often fight them for fun.
Every day at the clinic we eat delicious Thai food together for lunch. I am often in the kitchen helping cook around lunch time so that I can learn how to make some of the dishes at home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lynette~I love that first picture. I love your smile. I hope you are well today. :)

And yes, do learn to cook that food. You can host cooking shows for us via your blog.