![]() |
| some of the aydc kids playing a game where you jump as high as you can...you have to touch your foot to the rubber-band rope (far above their heads) to stay in the game. |
![]() |
| Anyone who knows Luka,(the director of the Akha Youth Development Center (where we live), knows his infectious laugh very well. |
![]() |
| Joe (Ae's husband) throwing fertilizer on the field. |
![]() |
| Joe and Vittaya. |
![]() |
| Wipada |








3 comments:
A picture is worth a thousand words Lynette. Thanks.
I agree Carol. Lynette, Your pictures make me want to be there, to hear that laugh of Luka, to see the children play their rubber band game, and those fields. It has so much culture.
Hope you are well friend.
P.S. cute hat. :)
Amazing action shots. I love Luka laughing, I can almost hear him now. You look cute in that hat. I miss you soooooo much!
Post a Comment