Thursday, September 23, 2010

one year ago.

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Loving you guys from far away and wishing we could be together. That little girl changed a lot of hearts and lives a year ago. Wishing she was still here, but find peace knowing she is with her heavenly father.

Roberta said...

Thinking of you guys today.

Shawna said...

Heavy Hearted... Love you and wish we could be together.

Marc and Gretchen said...

Praying for you guys today.

Jacoline said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Again; thanks for sharing Olive with us through your blogs.

Kara said...

Oh friends. I don't have words but I feel things deeply in my heart. Love you all. I think of you and pray for you very often.

Megan said...

After a year, life becomes a little easier, but the ache in your heart doesn't get any better. Know that you both are always in my heart and on my mind.

Unknown said...

((Hugs)) today. I still think of sweet Olive and her legacy very often. My prayers are with your family today.

Anonymous said...

I know this is such a sad day for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Thought of you often today...praying for you still!!

Matt Blosser said...

I've been thinking about you. Praying for you both. Love you!

Diane Swartzentruber said...

Rusty & Lynette,
I think of you guys often and continue to pray for you as you walk this process called grief. On Tuesday, I spent some time going back over her videos and some of your journal entries and found myself crying for you guys while watching sweet Olive. I will never forget the impact she had on my life and many others. Remembering this week her arrival in your lives. Love you guys and send hugs your way.

Heather said...

love you.

The Slater's said...

thinking and praying for you....can't imaagine. Love you lots xxxx Mara and Steve

studioGypsy said...

lovingyou. and missing sweetest olive. xoxo

Jamin said...

love you both...