I was thinking of you on the way to work. There was a beautiful sunrise, and I was thinking of the places you have seen on your road trip, and it's hard to enjoy those things when you just want them here with you to share and enjoy that beauty. My heart is aching with you.
I am sorry that you have empty arms. I remember the first time i watched this video I thought she sounded like a baby lamb with her sweet squeaks. I will continue to pray for your broken heart. I can not imagine what it feels like and I wish there was something I could do to help you!! With Love Jessica
i'm so sorry, my love ... i was thinking about Olive last night, and this morning when i woke up my first thought was to wonder if Grandpop and Olive are hanging out in heaven along with her uncle Shawn. i wish i knew what heaven is like.
She is so precious in that video that it just hurts. My heart hurts for your heart. Gabe has been saying lately, even today, just out of the blue, "I really miss Baby Olive, because I really loved her!!!"
Hello, Rusty and Lynette... I come back here... to see what your journey looks like, now and then. Thank you for all of your honesty. I love this video of Olive - so disconnected from any tubes or wires - so connected to the water - receiving the care and the touch... it's almost baptismal - - - sacramental. Imagining your aching arms on this Good Friday....
you all are continually in my prayers. we have a baby that is now seven weeks old and while it's been a gift to have a normal experience and not a preemie, my heart aches for you all every time i think of you or read a blog post. praying for comfort and understanding as you go through each day.
I think often of sweet little Olive and you both. We're praying for God's healing and comfort. Thanks so much for continuing to share your precious girl with us. Much love!
19 comments:
Oh Lynette. I'm so sorry she's not here for you to hold. She's so precious. Praying for you.
What a sweetness. I'm sorry and I love you!
I was thinking of you on the way to work. There was a beautiful sunrise, and I was thinking of the places you have seen on your road trip, and it's hard to enjoy those things when you just want them here with you to share and enjoy that beauty. My heart is aching with you.
Sigh, hugs, prayers. I wish I could help this hurt! Love to you.
I am sorry that you have empty arms. I remember the first time i watched this video I thought she sounded like a baby lamb with her sweet squeaks.
I will continue to pray for your broken heart. I can not imagine what it feels like and I wish there was something I could do to help you!!
With Love
Jessica
i'm so sorry, my love ... i was thinking about Olive last night, and this morning when i woke up my first thought was to wonder if Grandpop and Olive are hanging out in heaven along with her uncle Shawn. i wish i knew what heaven is like.
Hearing your laughter is bittersweet. Holding you near my heart.
She is so precious in that video that it just hurts. My heart hurts for your heart. Gabe has been saying lately, even today, just out of the blue, "I really miss Baby Olive, because I really loved her!!!"
Hello, Rusty and Lynette... I come back here... to see what your journey looks like, now and then. Thank you for all of your honesty. I love this video of Olive - so disconnected from any tubes or wires - so connected to the water - receiving the care and the touch... it's almost baptismal - - - sacramental. Imagining your aching arms on this Good Friday....
you all are continually in my prayers. we have a baby that is now seven weeks old and while it's been a gift to have a normal experience and not a preemie, my heart aches for you all every time i think of you or read a blog post. praying for comfort and understanding as you go through each day.
she is so sweet. we love you guys so much. you're constantly in our thoughts.
sweet, sweet baby!!! I'm so so sorry for the pain you're feeling. Love you bunches!
This is such a sweet video--she just radiates a beauty and calmness that is beyond words. Thinking of you...
I think often of sweet little Olive and you both. We're praying for God's healing and comfort. Thanks so much for continuing to share your precious girl with us. Much love!
Such a sweet baby getting her bath. I too am so sorry she is not here in the flesh for you to enjoy. I pray that God will heal your broken hearts.
Marti B.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Love you friend...my heart hurts for you....
so sorry...we prayed for your broken hearts tonight
No words . . . just tears, and love.
sweetness.....
Post a Comment