some days feel easier than others.
today is a hard day.
so much to do.
so hard to focus.
all i can think about is you.
i feel like a mess.
scattered thoughts.
confused.
sad.
tired.
missing you so much today.
this pile of sponsorship letters is not getting any smaller
and yet i can't seem to find motivation.
i want to become a better person because of you.
but today i just feel tired and sad.
we need to go and order your gravestone
but i don't want to go there.
the feelings it will bring up in me are too intense.
i'm already falling apart.
we are going to order our grave plots too,
to make sure our bodies will be laid next to yours.
never thought I would be buying my grave plot at 28.
but life is unpredictable and we never know
what tomorrow will bring us.
i miss you.
i love you.
and i will never get over you.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


23 comments:
i love you and i'm so sorry ...
tears...
Oh, Rusty & Lynette... the difficult assignments just keep coming. I am so sorry. We love you.
Oh my love - You have been on my mind all morning. I was thinking about you and remembering burying Olive, teary, and I just now saw that you posted. I guess there's the reason you were on my heart. I'm so sorry - sending you my love and hugs.
You have made me a better parent. The gift you have given all of us who have had the honor of reading about Olive and praying alongside you, is infinitely massive.
Thank you for your graciousness and know with absolute certainty that Olive changed me and so many others.
Kara
I am praying for you. I wish there was a way for you to feel our love more.
As medically and pharmaceutically advanced as we are, we have nothing to heal a grieving soul....only love. Much love your way. -Jenn/Snowflower in GR, MI
There is nothing wrong with not being motivated, it hasn't been that long for you yet. April 7 will be the 1 year anniversary of Mike/Heather Spohr's baby's homegoing. It's coming up. There is no book or rules that say you have to get over grief by a certain time.
You take as long as you want to, to grieve and heal. I'm still praying for you and will continue.
Our prayers continue...
Praying for you.....
Karen
Adopting 2 kids from Ethiopia
www.hernkekid.blogspot.com
i thought about you a lot today. xo
Reading your post brings tears to my eyes, Lynette. I am sorry and love you.
thinking of you as always..
love, love, love you . . .
No words, only tears. Thinking of you today and every day.
That's heavy stuff Lynette, and I am sorry you have to carry it. Sending love your way.
I know we still have never met, but my heart is breaking for you. Still praying for you.
wish i could take your pain away. i'm praying and lifting you up.
hugs
So many emotions, so much LOVE.
The cycle of days where there is laughter and days where there is much grief and tears will go on. All these issues that you are dealing with right now, the gravestone, going back to Thailand, and leaving that small grave behind, even though you know she's really not there is very very tough. So let the tears flow when they will, and rely on the prayers of so many who love you and pray for daily strength for you just to be able to cope. It's one day at a time.
Your story was special to me. Olive's story was special. Maybe because I have 4 lives that were a part of SB Memorial NICU. I always love seeing pictures of Olive. She reminds me a wise old man with her wrinkly expressions and big blue eyes.
I am sorry.
Like so many others, I've never met you, yet find myself drawn to read your heart's thoughts. Such absolute eloquence - you convey so beautifully, so heartbreakingly, the journey of your soul. I am deeply moved by your transparency, by your incredible honesty and sharing the process of your journey with the world. Thank you for letting us in- I am so sorry for this deep,deep sorrow, the piercing missing of your precious Olive. ♥ Lavonne Geleynse
Post a Comment