Tuesday, December 20, 2011

38 weeks!

My mom arrived last week and we have been trying out best to walk this baby out...so far unsuccessfully. I never thought he would take this long to come after getting off bed rest. Today I walked up and down 18 flights of stairs twice to try and stir things up, and mom and I have been walking around the city. We've been having a good time together, but I'm hoping she can at least briefly meet him before heading home for Christmas. Either way, it was still really nice having her here and spending time together.

I've been getting lots of strange looking stares and comments now that I'm out and about waddling around. The baby is pretty big according to the doctor, so I'm hoping he comes before he gets too much bigger!

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Love that beautiful baby belly! So glad you are having fun with your mama. Hoping your little guy makes an appearance soon. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are so beautiful Lynette. I'm so happy for you and Rusty. May God bless you and your beautiful family and I hope you have a very Blessed Christmas.

Marti B.
Grand Rapids, MI

Jessica said...

Oh you are so beautiful!!

I will give you a piece of non helpful info....After 20 weeks of bedrest with Elliot he decided to come 2 days late. But he was perfect and beautiful and the best belated gift I ever received!

Can't wait for a glimpse of this little one.

studioGypsy said...

just wonderful! me and the kiddos have been praying for you and baby and for him to stay and grow... now we'll have to switch gears and pray for him to come out! ha! loveyous. xo~L

tammy said...

Praying for you everyday. This sweet little boy may decide to be a Christmas miracle. Merry Christmas.