Monday, August 29, 2011

Prayers needed NOW.

In some desperate need of prayers right now for Colleen. The doctor did another MRI this morning and discovered that the pressure in her brain was pushing her entire brain over to one side-a rare very CRITICAL event called locked brain syndrome. He is one of the top neurosurgeons in the U.S. for this particular type of surgery, and has only seen two cases like this in over 2,500 cases. One case he was able to help by going in and relieving the pressure and the other case he wasn't able to help. She is going into surgery now.

Please pray.

Would you mind commenting too that you are praying for her?

 Feeling like I need to have some more visible evidence that more people are lifting her up right now.

67 comments:

sarah said...

have been reading and praying and will continue praying. love you guys.

April Eash said...

We continue to pray for you and Rusty and his family as they go through this rough time! Praying also for you as you arent able to be with them right now! Keep us updated...

Julie Overholt said...

I'm praying Lynette. {Cyber hugs}

Jean said...

I'm praying, Lynette!

Trish said...

I started following you right after you had sweet Olive. I don't remember how I found you but I've followed and prayed with and for you since, through hope, sorrow, joy (new little one soon!) and now through this. Stay strong, know that He is your strength. Isaiah 41:10
Trish
in the shadow of Mt. Rainier and the shores of Puget Sound

Ruth said...

Praying...

Anonymous said...

Wish I could give you a hug. Praying- Deirdre

Cindy Atherton said...

praying without ceasing

Becky said...

Praying! Pleading!

Carolyn Miller said...

have been praying constantly. God we need you now more than ever.

Fern Bontrager said...

Praying. Hugs.

Jessica Campbell said...

I will be praying for you and the whole family!!!!

George said...

Praying now Lynette. Love you guys.
-George and Melissa

Gina said...

Been praying & will do so even more urgently!! -hugs

Anonymous said...

Parying and thinking of you.
God be with you all! -cheryl williams

Betsy said...

yes yes yes. praying.

Anonymous said...

Praying!!

anna said...

Oh Lynette, I'm so sorry. Will continue in prayer. My heart has been so heavy all day as I was praying for her. <3

Jessica said...

Praying!

JohnJennifer said...

Here is a song I've had on my mind all day....been praying for you and Colleen and the rest of the family and saying extra prayers with each carepage update. I learned ASL in college when I had a deaf roommate. This girl does a good job interpreting the song, but you can hear the music with it. It made me think of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_D19BZodUA Jenn in GR, MI

cathy burns said...

praying, lynette. for colleen (of course) and for you and your "riding inside" little one, to stay healthy and strong during this challening time.

Kara said...

Praying here friend.... And will keep praying

Anonymous said...

Praying!

Carrie said...

Praying praying praying JESUS!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Praying

KLoutsch said...

Praying for all of you!

cebulski family said...

i am praying right now lynette--and will continue to until we hear more word. hope you are hanging in there, too, being so far from everyone....sending love your way, too...
Laura (Hoeksema) Cebulski

lain and ryan said...

I went to see them last night Loonie...I'm saying little prayers today. Many little prayers.

Juliana said...

Lynette, Mom and I just prayed together for Colleen and I forwarded your request to my grandmother.

We love you.

Jessica said...

I am with you friend in prayer...always on my heart and in my mind.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for her now.

rachel
west chester, pa

kristen hansen said...

Praying here at work in Lynden

mini and brother said...

Praying now in Chicago!

Tom Hoeksema Sr. said...

Praying that you will have a calm spirit as you wait so far away for news. The same God who now wraps Colleen in His arms is also holding you, precious one.
Tom Sr.

Anonymous said...

We've never met, but I worked with Stacia several years ago. We prayed for Olive, and have continued to follow your ministry and pray for your work too. My family and I are praying right now for Colleen and all the people who love her.
Terri Andrews

Anonymous said...

I am praying for Colleen and the rest of the family. I also sent an email request to my church to pray for her. Praying that God upholds all of you in this time of waiting and uncertainty.

Jen Bontrager said...

Praying, Lynette.

Anonymous said...

Praying my dear friend...Father, We need you, in this moment...
brooke miller

jazzovaya.machina said...

Jonathan and I prayed together this morning for Colleen and the family.. We also prayed for you and the baby boy Polinder. Much love to you all. - Yulia

Anonymous said...

Praying!!!!

Anonymous said...

praying.

Chrissie said...

Praying now and sending big hugs to you all.

Anonymous said...

dearest lynette,

praying @ work today w/ our fellow believers!!!!!!

Love you and miss you!

Sheri Lynn

StuckeyBlog said...

praying!

Heather said...

praying praying praying. lifting you all up!!

Melissa Timmer said...

Praying constantly for all of you. Thinking of you as you wait halfway around the world...hard to not be there with the family right now.

Pete said...

Just read the blog update. Will definitely be praying.

Pete said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Althea said...

I will be praying for Colleen. I found your site through a friend sharing Olive's story and I have followed it since. I was drawn in by Olive's beautiful name and the story behind it and her beautiful story of life. Your honesty and sharing has been a challenge to me and a blessing. God's comfort and grace to your and your family!

Matt Blosser said...

I am praying along with Matt and my mom. Love and hugs sent your way!

Heathe said...

Lynette, we are in prayer for you and Rusty's family. I can't imagine the difficulties you are all facing, especially with the distance between you and everyone else. We love you.

Jamin said...

We have been and will continue praying.

Anjelica Parsons said...

We are praying!

Karen said...

Lynette & Rusty - We are so sorry and are lifting our prayers to God that He will miraculously heal Colleen. We will continue to pray.

Alan said...

Blessings and comfort. Alan

Cottonista said...

Praying!

Trish in Thailand said...

Praying for relief for Colleen....
I know God is watching over everyone - the medical team, each one of you, extended family and friends.
I also want each one of you to rest too......
Love you...... Trish and Joe and the girls

Anonymous said...

Praying. Have been reading and praying with you since Olive's beginnings. Will keep praying now.

constance said...

praying. hoping the best for wonderful colleen and lots of peace for you so far away.

Marc and Gretchen said...

Praying.

The Kimmels said...

Praying for you guys. I don't remember how I came across your blog but I have been reading since you had your little Olive. While we don't know each other, I went to LC so I know of the Polinder family. I have been meaning to leave you a comment for some time. We had identical twin boys in June. One of our sons died soon after he was born and our other son has been in the NICU for 3 months. I understand the pain of losing a child and of going through the NICU roller coaster. I just wanted to say that I am praying for your family and for your new little baby. I am so, so sorry for the loss of Olive.

philter said...

We are praying for you Colleen, much love to you and the whole family. You have been very close to our hearts for many many years.

Amanda Rupp said...

you all have been on our minds constantly- much love-

Paul Bunge said...

Just read your blog & Ron's. Thinking of you and praying for you. Thank God that Collen is improving!

Paul Bunge said...

Just read your blog and Ron's. Praying for you all. Thank God that Collen is improving!

Rose Ball said...

have been reading and praying for all of your family, thankful that we believe in a miraculous God! Will keep praying, lv Rose (from Wales, UK)

B and B said...

our whole family is keeping colleen in daily prayer.