Saturday, March 12, 2011

a dream.

I've had a few dreams over the last year where Olive was in them, but always on the other side of the room, and out of reach.

Last night I had my first dream where I was holding her close for the entire dream, nursing her, and carrying her around. In my dream she was healthy.

It was one of those mornings when I didn't want to wake up.

Just so thankful to feel her close again.

Even if it was just a dream. I'll take it.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Makes my heart ache. I think I'm going to pray that the Lord gives you more of those dreams, of Olive as whole and healthy and touchable...sounds healing, in a way.

anna said...

So happy you had such a sweet dream! Missing you already!!!

michele said...

I will pray for you. My sister is Natasha, they lost their baby boy Case.
I can't imagine the journey... but I will pray for you along your way.

Kathy Beachy said...

What a special dream. I can imagine not wanting to wake up from that dream.

Betsy said...

What a sweet dream. So glad you were able to experience your sweet Olive in that way!

faceunveiled said...

I love this.

Becky said...

love that for you!

Timothy Miller said...

That's good.