"She held her grief behind her eyes like an ocean & when she leaned forward into the day it spilled onto the floor & she wiped at it quickly with her foot & pretended no one had seen." -brian andreas
My heart hurts for you. I love you so much. I am enjoying your posts and all the beautiful photographs. It makes me feel like I'm not quite so far away. Love you!
Hi Lynette and Rusty, We received your card, thank you. I'm glad Somying liked her gift. You may have to explain the MI coloring book. Like the sound of your clinic work. MA
Lynette, you have shared so deeply over the past months since Olives birth and death,it seems that I can feel the wetness of those tears. Keep shedding the tears as they come, don't be ashamed about them, they are healing tears. I love the pictures you are sharing. I love love the 'light and spark' in yours and Rusty's eyes. You are home! Love you guys. Fern Bontrager
10 comments:
My heart hurts for you. I love you so much. I am enjoying your posts and all the beautiful photographs. It makes me feel like I'm not quite so far away. Love you!
You find the most beautiful quotes! I love this one!
If it speaks to me.....it must grab you and shake you! Beautiful quote.
LOVE this quote. Thank you for continuing to share with us. I also am loving the photos from Thailand, please keep them coming!
beautifullovelyone. xoxopraying.
Beautiful!
Love you Lynette!
Hi Lynette and Rusty,
We received your card, thank you. I'm glad Somying liked her gift. You may have to explain the MI coloring book. Like the sound of your clinic work. MA
Lynette, you have shared so deeply over the past months since Olives birth and death,it seems that I can feel the wetness of those tears. Keep shedding the tears as they come, don't be ashamed about them, they are healing tears. I love the pictures you are sharing. I love love the 'light and spark' in yours and Rusty's eyes. You are home! Love you guys.
Fern Bontrager
Oh how I miss you...you're sweet you know that? Well, you are. And you should come home and go camping with me next week. Please?
Post a Comment