Friday, July 9, 2010

Pam in Chiang Rai.

Rusty and I stole two badges from Libby's room when we visited her parents in Michigan a few months ago. Both of the badges have childhood pictures of her playing baseball and basketball, and we have been taking random pictures of friends wearing the badges. Yesterday we were on the same flight with Pam from The Office to Chiang Rai. I went to the bathroom at baggage claim and we were both washing our hands at the same time so we started talking. I tried my best to not act completely weird and star struck, but it took lots of focus. By the end of our conversation she kindly agreed to wear one of Libby's badges.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

WHAT?! Lol - that is awesome!! :) I was like - wha-? Isn't that..? It is!! That's great, Lynette.

studioGypsy said...

how cool is that?!? :)

jlyn said...

This is honestly one of the best pictures I've ever seen. Of course the fact that I love love love that show doesn't hurt. So glad you guys made it back and had a little fun in the process!

Matt Blosser said...

That is too funny! I love it.
Mel

Jen Bontrager said...

I looked at the picture before reading the post and thought my word one of their friends looks exactly like Pam from The Office!

Andrew said...

Why was Pam going to Chiang Rai?