Monday, June 28, 2010

Returning to the Land of the Smiles.

If you are interested in reading our latest newsletter explaining our upcoming plans to return to Thailand on July 5th click here.

Photo by Jonathan Fox.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your plans. All the best to you as you return to Thiland.

Deirdre said...

Rusty and Lynnette, I so look forward to meeting you- I have heard so much about you from everyone :)

tammy said...

We will keep you in our prayers as you head back. I know the people there are going to be so blessed to have you back. I pray for continued healing for your hearts & for your minds to be filled with sweet memories of your precious Olive who had the most beautiful smile of all.

libby said...

i like you. shoe.

Jessica said...

Praying for you and for your last couple days in the northwest with your friends and family. You are constantly in my thoughts and I pray that the grace and warmth of the Spirit will carry you as you return to Thailand with so many memories of Olive, good ones that bring you laughter and hard ones that bring you tears. You and Rusty are strong and with Christ you can walk out your continued healing and your new journey we call life....bless you friends and we love you deeply!

studioGypsy said...

praying for you. loving yous. xoxox