Thursday, September 20, 2012
I didn't write this prayer, and I'm not sure who did...I remember a friend sent it to me when we were in the middle of things with Olive and I still love it.
Talked with our Akha friends Ae and Joe the other night on the phone and they said they are waiting for little Aevi to reach 4.4 lbs before they go ahead with the next surgery. Joe mentioned that they have been in tears almost every day over their sweet little girl.
Also, here is a link to watch Colleen's Eulogy (my beautiful mother-in-law who passed away this summer after living with glioblastoma multiforme or brain cancer).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow. Rusty and Lynette, that was a beautiful tribute to Coleen. Thank you so much for sharing. What an amazing testimony her life is. Lifting you guys up as the tears still fall and the emptiness remains. Much love to you all.
Post a Comment