photo by Michael Elzinga
What a cute big babyboy you have there! enjoy him to the fullest!
He is too cute! :)
He's so cute and sweet and precious!!!! :) And he is getting so big!!
Thanks for posting - what a handsome boy! He is getting so big. I love the smiles!
awwww i love it! that's so cool that you've kept in touch with Olive's nurses like that.
Lynette & Rusty,Your new baby boy is just adorable...and he resembles his big sister so much. I have been following your blog & it is an inspiration in my own walk/trials. I am a friend of Rusty's cousin, Cindy. Thank you for continuing to share!
That is so sweet that they all came up to visit you! I wonder how they all got time off at the same time? Love you guys!!
It's obvious that you have impacted many lives. Love those nurses! Henry is growing so fast, and is just absolutely adorable!
Thanks for sharing the first smiles! He's a sweet bundle !
Loved seeing his first smiles. I also loved going to your other videos. The dogs were classic
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
What a cute big babyboy you have there! enjoy him to the fullest!
He is too cute! :)
He's so cute and sweet and precious!!!! :) And he is getting so big!!
Thanks for posting - what a handsome boy! He is getting so big. I love the smiles!
awwww i love it! that's so cool that you've kept in touch with Olive's nurses like that.
Lynette & Rusty,
Your new baby boy is just adorable...and he resembles his big sister so much. I have been following your blog & it is an inspiration in my own walk/trials. I am a friend of Rusty's cousin, Cindy. Thank you for continuing to share!
That is so sweet that they all came up to visit you! I wonder how they all got time off at the same time? Love you guys!!
It's obvious that you have impacted many lives. Love those nurses! Henry is growing so fast, and is just absolutely adorable!
Thanks for sharing the first smiles! He's a sweet bundle !
Loved seeing his first smiles. I also loved going to your other videos. The dogs were classic
He is so cute!!
Post a Comment