Just wondering who is reading this blog out there? If you are could you please comment and let me know? Also, am I writing a bit too broad and general rather than stories of life here? Just wondering....
I read everything you write too and thoroughly enjoy it and your pictures. In fact, usually I'm a little jealous of all your pictures... I would like it too if you wrote more often. It is really interesting hearing and seeing life far away. Miss you!
I read all your blogs, love the pictures and also wish you would blog more often. Funny that Melissa said she fantasizes about visiting you because just today I checked into what it would actually cost to visit you.
Hey, this Merri (Leilani's friend) and I am reading as well! We just got back from a week up in Chiang Rai with Wycliffe missionary friends who know Luka! Ironic! Anyway, I am enjoying learning about your work. You have a great blog!
I check it daily! Of course we had trouble accessing things through Citrix (no surprise there) while at Mom and Dad's, so now that I'm back home I see I have a lot to catch up on! Miss you sooo much! Stacia
I can't get enough of what you are up to, especially any and all gross pictures of any all medical issues you like to post that you are encountering. Never a dull moment, at least from my perspective. I miss you.
okay - found your blog again and subscribed this time! ;) can't lose you now, baby! ;) will have to catch up... but love your stuff... whatever your heart compels you post... it is your blog, loves. xoxo big hugs to yous from cold cold chicago. xoxo~Leilani
I check it every week or so. Have you considered adding google analytics? It's free and you can see how many people are visiting and where they are from. I use it on both of my blogs.
22 comments:
I read everytime you post! I love to see what you guys are up to! I would love if you would write more often! Love you girly!
I love you, squishes! I read everything you write and study every picture and fantasize about visiting you ...
I read everything you write too and thoroughly enjoy it and your pictures. In fact, usually I'm a little jealous of all your pictures... I would like it too if you wrote more often. It is really interesting hearing and seeing life far away. Miss you!
I read. I love it. I love you two!
I read all your blogs, love the pictures and also wish you would blog more often. Funny that Melissa said she fantasizes about visiting you because just today I checked into what it would actually cost to visit you.
heather reads it, she loves it, she loves you two. I love ya too.
Phil
I found your blog through Melody's and I have it coming through my Google reader. I love all the photos you and Rusty take. Keep it up.
I subscribe to your RSS feed, so I also read all of your entries.
You can't go wrong with posting little stories of daily life. Even if they're short, it keeps us feeling connected.
Give Rusty a slap on the ass for me.
- Aaron
Hey, this Merri (Leilani's friend) and I am reading as well! We just got back from a week up in Chiang Rai with Wycliffe missionary friends who know Luka! Ironic! Anyway, I am enjoying learning about your work. You have a great blog!
I check it daily!
Of course we had trouble accessing things through Citrix (no surprise there) while at Mom and Dad's, so now that I'm back home I see I have a lot to catch up on! Miss you sooo much!
Stacia
I found your blog through Carrie's, and I just started reading. I love it.
I read your blog and love it! I love reading your stories and really love the pics. I love you too!!
I read it - and LOVE when you post. :)
You're doing a great job, Lynette. I'm a regular reader as well.
I've loved the pictures so far. Keep 'em coming! :)
I can't get enough of what you are up to, especially any and all gross pictures of any all medical issues you like to post that you are encountering. Never a dull moment, at least from my perspective. I miss you.
I check your blog everyday to see if you have updated it. I love reading about what you guys are doing!!
Lynette, we are here too! We love checking in on you and your adventures! The kids as well as us love the pictures!
Miss you!
Shawna
okay - found your blog again and subscribed this time! ;) can't lose you now, baby! ;) will have to catch up... but love your stuff... whatever your heart compels you post... it is your blog, loves. xoxo big hugs to yous from cold cold chicago. xoxo~Leilani
love having a little window into your life this way- keep posting!
I check it every week or so. Have you considered adding google analytics? It's free and you can see how many people are visiting and where they are from. I use it on both of my blogs.
I'm here too...better late than never right?
Post a Comment