This is our new blog to help stay connected to friends and family who we will soon be living far from and to stay connected as we return to Thailand on August 19th.
Aha! I found you guys! You were at the bottom of the second google page... not too bad for such a new blog! So I'm seeing from the date of this blog that you guys have only been in country for a couple weeks. I was glad to run into you the other day at the market! See ya round!
2 comments:
This is enough to make me cry!
Aha! I found you guys! You were at the bottom of the second google page... not too bad for such a new blog! So I'm seeing from the date of this blog that you guys have only been in country for a couple weeks. I was glad to run into you the other day at the market! See ya round!
Post a Comment